Combining the best aspects of business, evolution, psychology, philosophy, spirituality and personal finance, coaching allows individuals to reach goals, while improving daily life. According to the International Coaching Federation, coaching works for three reasons:
- Collaboration: Through teamwork in the form of a partnership, the client and coach can accomplish more than any one person alone.
- Foundation: With the right foundation, clients can take on greater projects more often, using suggestions and a direct plan of action from the coach.
- Knowledge: Through the expert knowledge of a coach, clients can learn to set goals, make better decisions, and restructure their life towards absolute proficiency.
People who may benefit from coaching may include: entrepreneurs, business owners, mid-career leaders looking for transition, and other professionals who seek greater personal meaning or professional plan of action.
Some of the focus areas for coaching may include:
- Goal setting
- Handling problems effectively
- Designing strategies
- Thinking through business decisions
- Prioritizing actions
- Growing business
- Increasing sales
- Business planning
- Finding balance
- Increasing work performance
Over daily or weekly sessions, a coach helps the client make the best of all opportunities. Coaches expect more, which makes clients succeed again and again. To learn how coaching may be beneficial for your situation, we invite you to schedule a free Coaching Consultation today or email at any time.
Resources as you consider Coaching:
- Schedule a free Coaching Discovery Call with one of our coaches
- Subscribe to our newsletter for weekly information on strategies for professional, leadership and team development.
We would love to hear from you: What questions do you have about Coaching?
Share your story in the comments below.
An Entrepreneur’s Guide to Setting Meaningful Goals
You’ve spent time and energy growing your business. When it comes to work, you cross one finish line after another. Sure, you get a daily sense of accomplishment, but you can also hit “the arrival fallacy” – where you enter into a state of sadness after reaching a goal. This state can bring you to […]
Generating Ocean Empathy with Virtual Diving at DEMA 2022
Blue Horizon Solutions, in partnership with 501(c)3 non-profit The Hydrous, is bringing experiential ocean science learning to DEMA 2022. On Tuesday, Nov 1 from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM, join a dive in virtual reality, an emerging technology that can intrigue future divers, increase demand for Continuing Education, generate ocean empathy, and promote commitment to […]
Change Your Life in 30 Days: A Process that Really Works
Although significant transitions can be challenging, the payoffs can be enormous!