At Blue Horizon Solutions, we believe learning is the foundation for leading transformation and sustainable positive change, in individuals, teams, organizations and beyond. By helping our clients to navigate complex personal and professional challenges with purpose, to be intentional about the legacy they create through everyday actions, our mission is to make waves of positive change for future generations. We do this by offering world-class leadership development programs to learn new skills, lead extraordinary teams, build sustainable organizations and change the world for good in the process.
We make waves of positive change for future generations.
We do this by:
- Delivering world-class learning solutions for leaders, teams and organizations
- Integrating evidence-based assessments, professional and leadership courses, and professional coaching engagements into the process
- Sourcing experienced, credentialed coaches, who bring deep understanding and expertise
- Collaborating with ocean advocacy organizations to promote ocean literacy and awareness and to protect our marine environments
- Working with communities to develop educational programs, processes and events that raise awareness, create dialogue, change behavior, and foster social and ecological sustainability
- Researching at the intersection of leadership development, transformative learning, and social responsibility.
Shelli Hendricks has served as an instructional designer, executive coach, organization consultant and strategic business partner inside Fortune 500 companies. Shelli has built global teams, managed global executive coaching practices, delivered leadership programs for high potential future leaders at every level in organizations, and coached executive teams through strategic business transformations.
As the founder and President of Blue Horizon Solutions LLC, Shelli now works with leaders to unlock extraordinary team performance, personal effectiveness and organizational excellence. With a Masters in Educational Technology and one in Organizational Development & Change, Shelli is now completing her Ph.D. in Organizational Development & Change through Fielding Graduate University. Her research explores how mid-career leaders navigate transition during COVID-19.
For fun, she extends her passion for lifelong learning by reconnecting people with their water through scuba diving and marine conservation as a Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
Today, Shelli shares her message around the world as a keynote speaker, executive coach, and contributing author. Her mission is to help leaders create waves of positive change for future generations.
In business and in life, Shelli’s philosophy is:
Learn. Lead. Leave a Legacy.™