At Blue Horizon Solutions, we believe learning is the foundation for leading transformation and sustainable positive change, in individuals, teams, organizations and beyond. By helping our clients to navigate complex personal and professional challenges with purpose, to be intentional about the legacy they create through everyday actions, our mission is to make waves of positive change for future generations. We do this by offering world-class leadership development programs to learn new skills, lead extraordinary teams, build sustainable organizations and change the world for good in the process.
We make waves of positive change for future generations.
We do this by:
- Delivering world-class learning solutions for leaders, teams and organizations
- Integrating evidence-based assessments, professional and leadership courses, and professional coaching engagements into the process
- Sourcing experienced, credentialed coaches, who bring deep understanding and expertise
- Collaborating with ocean advocacy organizations to promote ocean literacy and awareness and to protect our marine environments
- Working with communities to develop educational programs, processes and events that raise awareness, create dialogue, change behavior, and foster social and ecological sustainability
- Researching at the intersection of leadership development, transformative learning, and social responsibility.
With over 20 years of experience, Shelli Hendricks founded Blue Horizon Solutions with a vision of helping leaders create waves of positive change for future generations.
Not only is she a professional certified coach with a Ph.D. in organizational development & change, but also, she is a Master Scuba Diver Trainer, ocean advocate and marine conservationist.
Shelli offers a unique background as an instructional designer, executive coach, and corporate facilitator inside Fortune 500 companies. She has built global teams, managed global executive coaching practices, delivered leadership programs for high potential future leaders at every level in organizations, and coached executive teams through strategic business transformations.
Her team works with executive leaders helps them to unlock extraordinary team performance, personal effectiveness, and organizational excellence. With a master’s in educational technology and a master’s in organizational development & change, Shelli is now completing her Ph.D. in Organizational Development & Change through Fielding Graduate University. Her research explores what executives have learned about themselves and their leadership experiences during COVID-19.
For fun, she extends her passion for lifelong learning by reconnecting people with their water through scuba diving and marine conservation as a Master Scuba Diver Trainer.
Today, Shelli shares her message around the world as a keynote speaker, executive coach, and author.
Her mission is to help leaders create waves of positive change for future generations.
In business and life, Shelli’s philosophy is:
Learn. Lead. Leave a Legacy.™