One of the greatest fears for most people is the fear of public speaking. Fortunately, these skills can be learned and perfected over time with practice. This interactive course is a hands-on, practical learning experience focused on developing and delivering a targeted presentation for a specific audience, especially in a virtual environment.
By participating in this live, online preview session, you will be able to:
- Explore the opportunities of presenting in an online environment
- Discuss personal challenges of public speaking
- Understand tools and techniques for reducing anxiety
- Practice short impromptu speaking exercises
- Experience a preview of the live, online workshop series
- Receive feedback for skill improvement
This workshop series is designed for entrepreneurs, business professionals, community leaders or anyone who wants to feel more confident in speaking to groups.
A webcam and microphone are required for participation for this live online course. Class size is limited to ensure maximum benefit for all participants, so register today!