Executive presence has often been considered as the “X factor” in leadership success. However, its definition has often been mysterious and subject to diverse perspectives. As a result, leaders have received feedback on presence without a roadmap for action that connects clearly to business objectives. The default assumption is to equate presence with appearance and presentation skills. While these factors are important, they make up only a small piece of the “executive presence puzzle” that helps leaders sustain goal-directed action in an organization.
We are pleased to offer this free preview workshop, exploring how The Bates Executive Presence Index™ investigates executive presence at a deeper level.
Participants in the following Executive Presence Coaching Programs each will receive:
- one coaching discovery call
- one multi-rater assessment
- comprehensive feedback report
- one report interpretation session to review, understand, and apply feedback
- a series of individual or group coaching sessions to focus on development areas