The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a
breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork. To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust one another
- Engage in Conflict around ideas
- Commit to decisions
- Hold one another Accountable
- Focus on achieving collective Results
What does this program do?
This program helps improve team effectiveness and productivity in organizations that apply tools based on Carl Jung’s theory of psychological types, like the MBTI® instrument1, as their preferred indicator of behaviors and personality. Teams will examine how they score on the key components of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results, as well as understand how each team member’s unique personality style brings value to the team’s overall success.
The program includes:
- Assessment: 3 sets of questions address the individual’s personality, the team behaviors, and team culture
- Individual Profiles, Team Progress Reports, and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Participant handouts, take-away cards and activities