With The Five Behaviors™ Facilitator Accreditation you will dive deep into The Five Behaviors model and facilitation best practices. This 5-week course will help you build the confidence and expertise to navigate The Five Behaviors sessions, honing your instincts to deliver an effective experience for any team.
Online Program Includes:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- 3-4 hours of self-directed online study per week
- Final Exam
- Accreditation Certificate
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately below)
Now a SHRM Recertification Provider!
Five Behaviors® now offers SHRM credential-holders the opportunity to earn 19 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human Resource Management when they complete The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® Accreditation.